Do Business with the District?

Do Business with the District?2020-10-28T09:12:53-07:00

The Snoqualmie Pass Utility District has a need to purchase services, systems, and equipment from time-to-time.  Our request for bids will be posted on this page. Each request for proposals and bids will be unique to the services, systems and/or equipment being requested.  All businesses applying to submit or placing official bids are required to have proper business licensing.  For state licensing, call 800-647-7706 or visit Washington State Dept of Licensing.

Bid & Solicitation Requests

Archived Bid & Solicitation Requests

Completed projects that required a bid will be posted in this section.

Go to Top